Brand: CASIO Logosease
Logosease LGS-RG004 SAR
Search and Rescue model
LGS-RG004 SAR is pocket sized, cableless underwater walkie-talkie talking with a mouth piece of a regulator, communicating by ultrasonic wave and conveying sound with bone conduction. Communication is possible in the low visibility underwater, and moreover, approx. location of a speaking diver can be detected.
- Max. depth: 55m
- Max.communication range: 75m to150m *
- Continuous working hours : approx. 3 hours
- Communication range improved 30% compared to other Logosease
- Easy to set - Just set it at the mask strap.
- No additional equipment is needed - No need full-face mask for simple conversation.
- Hard to get damaged - No cable, cover to open, nor switches which protect the unit from entering water inside. No battery liquid leakage due to USB charging.
- Inexpensive and light weight - Easy maintenance and its cost is low.
- Releases emergency signal - Certain volume of signal is released without consuming air.
- Able to search the transmitting location - If a diver is closer to you, voice sounds louder
- Able to use in disasters - Since commercially available USB adaptor is applicable, charging is available in the car cigarette lighter socket.
- Able to grasp divers situation - Can get it in real time.
Logosease LGS-RG004 SAR
|Size:||89.0mm x 41.0mm x 44.8mm|
|Temperature in use:||0°C- 40°C|
|Microphone:||Bone conduction microphone|
|Speaker:||Magnetic-type bone conduction speaker|
|Frequencies:||(Ultrasound wave) 32KHz USB|
(Band frequency) 4KHz,SSB-AM basis
*There is no law regulations for use of ultrasound underwater in Japan
|Antenna:||Ceramic piezoelectric element|
|Max. communication range:||75 - 150m|
*The communication range depends on the using condition (location of your buddy and sea condition)
|Direction effect:||Power of communication will be max. when front side of antenna of each divers faces each other. It will be min. when they are facing opposite side.|
|Transmitting mode:||Pink is On|
|Receiving mode:||Yellow is blinking|
|Whistle mode:||Red is blinking|
|LED in charging:||Red is ON|
|LED after charging:||LED is off after charging completed.|
|Receiving mode -> Transmitting mode:||Tap once in Receiving mode-> Transmitting starts|
VOX in Receiving mode-> Transmitting starts
|Transmitting mode-> Receiving mode:||Tap once in Transmitting mode-> Transmitting ends (Receiving starts) No speaking for 3 sec. in T@nsmitting mode-> Transmitting ends (Receiving starts)|
|ON:||Power becomes ON by detecting water|
|OFF:||Automatically turns OFF in 1 minute after removed from water.|
|Rating:||560mAh with Li-ion battery|
|Charging method:||By USB (approx, 2 hours with 500mA for full charge)|
|Continuous working time:||Approx. 3 hours. (assuming 10% of the time is used for transmitting)|
|Maintenance:||Yamagata Casio replaces Li-ion battery.|
|Voice recording:||Records conversation in diving underwater. (max. 480 min. recording)|
|Customizing tool:||Several settings are available by connecting PC (Windows only).|
|Training mode:||Plays your recorded voice at once.|
|Whistle mode:||Certain volume of signal is released (with no air consuming).|
|Dive computer alarm support:||Voice or beep is released reacted by the alarm of specific dive computers|
|Voice guide:||Recorded voice tells you operation and current mode.|
|Accessories:||Cradle, USB cable, Strap, Speech training sheet.|
To be able to request a quote please login